Symptoms and Conditions
- Improve recovery
- Increase sleep quality
- Reduce stress
- Increase tissue permeability
- Improve flexibility
- Break down scar tissue
- Improve tissue elasticity
The benefits of regular therapy
The experts at Swansea Body Kinetics know that regular soft tissue therapy is the way to prevent injuries, improve your recovery, boost your deep sleep and (if you’re sporty) see your performance rocket.
How Soft Tissue Therapy & Sports Massage can help
- Pain reduction –. Massage helps reduce tension and waste products in muscles, so reducing pain in many ways including releasing the body’s endorphins
- Relaxation – As they warm and stretch, muscles relax and circulation is improved. The mechanoreceptors that sense touch, pressure, tissue length and warmth are stimulated, which results in a relaxation reflex
- Anxiety levels – reduce along with the body’s increased relaxation
- Equally the body can feel invigorated if massage is done with brisk movements
What is involved
Soft tissue therapy involves hands-on work using lots of different types of massage in order to promote the health of the muscles of your body. Don’t be fooled into thinking that soft tissue therapy only helps the muscles though! Your muscles attach to your joints via tendons and having healthy muscles will help to promote good movement of your joints, which in turn promotes the health of those joints
Session lengths are one hour , or one hour and 30 minutes.
Don’t just put up with pain…
There is no reason why you should put up with discomfort when help is at hand
Call 07540 453 280 or
Great treatment, works wonders for any niggles or problems I have. My shoulders needed a fair bit of work due to general tightness and years of neglect. within two treatments the difference has been significant when testing and retesting but the difference how I felt lifting was huge. Very precise and knowledgeable in treating to the root of the issue and correcting it, very professional and super friendly. Going to be getting treatments on a monthly basis to keep me moving well.
Book an Appointment
Get help with your condition by booking an appointment now